Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 2009 Player of the Month!


Jake Van Wagoner

Player Since: 2005
Day Job: Student
Hometown: Grand Junction Colorado
Favorite thing about CSz: Trying new things
When no one is looking you like to: smell the earth
Biggest influences: Matt Griffith and Jordan Huslig

How did you get involved with ComedySportz? I had friends that I was doing a play with that got me stuck in ComedySportz

Have you always wanted to be a entertainer? I honestly used to get thrown in the principles office every day from 1st-5th grade because i was crazy about making my class fellows laugh. SO yes.

In improv what style of games are your favorite to play (ie. musicals, guessing, scenes, etc.)? I love musical games the most probably but I also really enjoy just doing straight up free-range scenes. It is rewarding to get from the first line to the last line of a scene and make everything tie together.

So you like music? Who do you listen to? John Mayer, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Kansas, Led Zepplin, George Harrison, The Beatles, Josh Groban,

Do your improv skills enhance your day to day life? If so, in what way(s)? I love how much my improv skills help me. I am not a fake person by any means, but i enjoy adapting myself to the people i am talking to, and that helps a ton with improv.

We heard you are apart of the local film scene! If you could pick your dream job on a feature film what would it be? I am really shooting to become an actor, cliche? I know, but i am learning how to be a director also so if i suck at acting i can fall back on directing.

No comments: